Consumer Exchanges, Refunds and Returns Policy
We want you to be completely happy with your purchase. In the unlikely event one of our products arrives faulty or in a damaged condition we will be happy to offer you a replacement or exchange. The conditions for this to happen are as follows:-
1. Plse advise us of the issue within 48 hours of receiving your parcel.
2. Send us a photo and written description of the fault so we can respond. Email: [email protected] or tel +61 2 9420 1100
3. Return the product to us so that we can examine the fault/issue (very rare) and provide you with a replacement as per the Australian Consumer Law. Please ensure you notify us first before returning.
4. We do not refund, however in extenuating circumstances (which has never happened), we will refund.
100% Satisfaction and money back guarantee
OmVeda is a totally natural range of products made from ayurvedic herbs. On the outer packaging of every box we state:
1. There can be a variance in colour and consistency from batch to batch of +/-5%
2. Store under 30 degrees.
3. Keep out of direct sunlight
4. Secure lid tightly when not in use
5. OmVeda products are made to traditional ayurvedic formulations and are not watered down or emulsified, therefore can appear thicker in consistency. The user can dilute the creams with a little pure water or facial oil when applying the cream/lotion to the skin. Do not put water or oil in the jar. The colours and fragrance of all products reflect the ingredients and can vary from batch to batch.
While the products are totally natural, please check ingredients. Should any adverse reaction occur, discontinue use immediately and notify OmVeda either on +61 2 94201100 or [email protected] (preferred)
We do not have a money back guarantee unless there is a genuine reason for that to occur. Some of the exceptional conditions that may apply are stated above. However, we want you to be happy with your purchase, therefore if you have any concerns please contact on email: [email protected]
Any issues arising with your purchase must be reported within 3 days of receiving your product. If a refund has been agreed in the very rare occasion, the product must be returned to us: OmVeda, P.O. Box 248, Rozelle. NSW 2039. Postage will not be refunded for postage charges incurred when purchasing or returning the product.
Please do not return products without contacting us and kindly include your order and invoice number and date of purchase. Contact details: [email protected] or call +61 2 9420 1100. Address in the event of returns: OmVeda International Pty Ltd., P.O. BOX 248, ROZELLE, NSW 2039, AUSTRALIA
To be eligible for a refund, please note the following conditions:
Refund payments will be made for the amount on the original purchase receipt.
Returned product must have at least 75 % of the contents remaining.
You are responsible for shipping costs and the safe return of merchandise. Any goods returned to us will be at your expense regardless of the fault or reason for their return as agreed by you and OmVeda Customer Service. The only exception offered is where we have sent you an incorrect or faulty item. In these rare circumstances we will cover the costs associated with returning the item(s). This refund will not exceed our standard shipping fee for the item(s)* needing to be returned and can only be paid once the item(s) has been received by our staff.
Choosing the right product for yourself:
If you are unsure of what to purchase here are some options to help you decide:
1. Email: [email protected] outlining your skin, hair or body issue so we can help you in deciding what to purchase. It helps if you have a contact telephone number so we can call you to discuss personally.
2. We have a guide by ayurvedic skin type, and also skin/hair conditions.
3. While some of our ingredients are uncommon, please check ingredient listings for allergies that you may have experienced in the past.
If you are not sure kindly contact us: [email protected]
It is better to make an informed choice.