OmVeda – Ayurvedic Beauty, Skin Care, Hair Care and Treatments.
- OmVeda Ayurvedic Skin Care and Hair Care uses organically grown herbs.
- OmVeda Ayurvedic Beauty Products supports and encourages several small organic farmers who till the soil, grow and harvest their crops according to tradition. The quality of their soil is rich in minerals, vitamins and trace elements.
- All plants are hand picked at the right time and in the right season to maximise the potency and healing properties of the ingredients.
- Herbs are sourced from all parts of India, with selection based on optimal growth conditions for each plant, to ensure purity and potency.
- The fresh raw ingredients which make up the Omveda Ayurvedic Skin and Hair Care range include concentrated extracts of herbs, flowers, leaves, roots, resins, wood, bark, nuts, seeds, and freshly pressed oils such as almond, sesame and sunflower.
- The manufacture and preparation of ingredients follow strict Ayurvedic principles, which have been specifically formulated and tested for use with every skin condition.
- The OmVeda team comprises Ayurvedic Doctors (B.A.M.S), ethno botanists, Ayurvedic Cosmeticians in India, which is the heart of Ayurveda.
- Idiosyncrasies that make OmVeda unique: –
– Two year shelf life from date of manufacture (as with herbal medicines).
– Products should be kept out of direct sunlight in a cool, dry environment.
– A plus or minus 5% variance in consistency and colour can be expected from batch to batch.
– All colours in the product range are totally natural. The benefits of organic cultivation are reflected in the vibrant colour and aroma of our ingredients