Our philosophy is very simple “if you cannot eat it, do not put it on your skin. What is put on the skin should be filled with nourishment, naturally occurring vitamins and minerals safe enough to be taken internally.”
- All Omveda Ayurvedic skin, body and haircare products are manufactured to adhere to this principal.
- We use pure herbs specifically selected to balance the skin and hair.
- The base of our skincare products is beeswax, sunflower oil, almond oil, sesame oil, purified
- All skin, hair and body care products are made to Strict Ayurvedic Medicinal Guidelines.
- All products are 100% natural.
From an Ayurvedic perspective there are seven dhatus or tissues. The outer layer is the skin and innermost is the blood plasma. Srotas or channels pass through the dhatus. Srotas when blocked or filled with toxins are the seat of disease or imbalance.
There are many ways to keep the body in balance. The one that is ignored the most is the skin. It is the largest organ of the body and often we do not give much thought to what goes on it or applied to it.
We are careful about what we eat and drink, such as organic food, vitamins and minerals. All OmVeda ingredients are organically grown and picked in the right season for maximum potency and effectiveness in skin care.
OmVeda is 100% Australian owned.